Mauviel M'150 S Universal Lid With Cast Stainless Steel Handle, 11-In
- Universal Copper Lid with Stainless steel Handle from M'150S
- Made in France. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- High performance. Mauviel's M'Heritage collection is made of two traditional cooking materials: copper and stainless steel, (90-percent copper and 10-percent 18/10 stainless steel). Copper exterior offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals; stainless steel interior preserves
- Thickness of copper 1.5mm
- Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe.
- Diameter: 11-in
Mauviel USA will repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse.
Retinning tin lined cookware is not included in Mauviel’s limited warranty. Since tin is a naturally soft metal retinning is normal maintenance on tin lined cookware. Daily wear and tear is not covered under Mauviel’s warranty
In order to keep your pans in the best condition and under warranty:
Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware.