Mauviel M'COOK Purple Mood Stewpan With Lid, 3.4-Qt
- The new M'COOK PURPLE MOOD collection is based on performance and design, two notions that are essential to Mauviel1830 and are part of the DNA of the Manufacture.
- Based on the emblematic M'COOK collection, recognized for its high culinary technology and acclaimed by the greatest chefs, the M'COOK PURPLE MOOD collection is dressed in color with a purple lacquered handle, a resolutely modern shade, used in all strata of the world of fashion and culture and now in our kitchens, which are also putting on a show!
- The ergonomic stainless steel handle is covered with a colored lacquer paint, offering the double advantage of an easy grip and a unique aestheticism.
- The alloy used to create the M'COOK PURPLE MOOD collection is the high performance multi-layer stainless steel: 5 layers mixing stainless steel, aluminum and ferritic stainless steel for induction cooking.
- This multi-layer ensures perfect conductivity thanks to a fast and uniform heat distribution, time saving and energy saving: Mauviel1830 excellence, now in full color ! These tools benefit from all the advantages of the M'COOK range.
- Diameter: 7.9-in
- Capacity: 3.4-qt
- Height: 4.3-in
- Maximum temperature. Our products have a superb conductivity, so cooktop knobs or controls cannot be used at their 100% heating power; they need to be used at a 60% or 70% capacity. It means on a level of 10, 6 or 7.
Mauviel USA will repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse.
Retinning tin lined cookware is not included in Mauviel’s limited warranty. Since tin is a naturally soft metal retinning is normal maintenance on tin lined cookware. Daily wear and tear is not covered under Mauviel’s warranty
In order to keep your pans in the best condition and under warranty:
Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware.