Mauviel M'PASSION Copper Jam Pan Set With Cast Iron Handles, 9.45-Qt
- Set Includes: Jam pan 9.45-Qt, Kitchen Towel and Wooden Spoon.
- Ideal to make jam and preserves. The copper preserving pan is one of the keys to successful jam making. Copper is an excellent conductor of heat, which makes it ideal for evenly heating the mixture in the pot and shorter cooking time. This is particularly important for making jam as it helps to prevent scorching and boiling away the flavor of the fruit.
- Cast Iron Handles. Are traditional and substantial. Offer a very comfortable grip and good balance.
- Secure riveting. Copper fixed long riveting will keep handle cold; however pan needs to be used with great caution because of the high temperature that the sugar will take caramelizing
- Made in France. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- Hand wash only.
- Diameter: 14.2-in.
- Height: 4.7-in.
- Capacity: 9.45-Qt
- Thickness: 2mm
Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shinny copper surface to your Mauviel pot/pan, use our Copperbrill cleaner - See also: How to clean copper.
Mauviel USA will repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse.
Retinning tin lined cookware is not included in Mauviel’s limited warranty. Since tin is a naturally soft metal retinning is normal maintenance on tin lined cookware. Daily wear and tear is not covered under Mauviel’s warranty
In order to keep your pans in the best condition and under warranty:
Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware.