Mauviel M'TRADITION Hammered Copper & Tin Inside Soup Pot With Lid, Brass Handles, 13.8-Qt
- Manufactured in the respect of a know-how, dating almost two centuries, the range M’TRADITION reflects perfectly the professional tradition of the utensils Mauviel.
- It is made up, of unique pieces, entirely hand- made; turbot fish kettles, braising pans and fish kettles. They are the ultimate testimonies of a culinary French tradition, always carried forward by the Normandy Company.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Copper with tinned interior. Tinned copper, perfect for gentle and regular cooking, renews the pleasure of cooking
- Care. Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty.
- Maximum temperature. Our products have a superb conductivity, so cooktop knobs or controls cannot be used at their 100% heating power; they need to be used at a 60% capacity. It means on a level of 10, 6. Copper products with tin interiors can't exceed 440°F. Tin starts to melt at approximately 445°F.
- 2.6mm thickness
- Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe.
- Polished and hammered exterior.
- Diameter: 9.5-in
- Height: 11.4-in
- Capacity: 13.8-qt
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
All M'Tradition products are designed for use in the oven.
Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
Always cook over low to medium heat.
Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
Mauviel USA will repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse.
Retinning tin lined cookware is not included in Mauviel’s limited warranty. Since tin is a naturally soft metal retinning is normal maintenance on tin lined cookware. Daily wear and tear is not covered under Mauviel’s warranty
In order to keep your pans in the best condition and under warranty:
Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware.
M'tradition Handcrafted Tinned Copper
Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately). Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (warranty not valid for commercial use).
High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control.
Copper tin inside: Tinning by traditional process and not by electrolytic deposit. Polished exterior.
Superior durability: 1.2 to 2 mm thick copper. Bronze handles fixed by sturdy copper rivets.