Mauviel M'COOK 5-Ply 12-Piece Cookware Set With Cast Stainless Steel Handles
- Set includes:
- 1.8 qt. Sauce pan with lid
- 2.6 qt. Sauce pan with lid
- 3.4 qt. Sauce pan with lid
- 3.2-qt. Saute pan
- 3.4-qt. Splayed curved Saute pan
- 7.9-in Nonstick Frying Pan
- 10.2-in Frying pan
- 6.2 qt. Stewpan with lid
- Multi-ply stainless steel. Made of 5 layers, combining stainless steel, 3 successive layers of aluminum, and an exterior layer of ferritic stainless steel. This alloy ensures a perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat, all over the product.
- Polished exterior
- Thickness 2.6 mm.
- Heats fast, Cools fast and offers superior cooking control
- Cast stainless steel handle. Handles stay cool during use. Pouring rims on every piece.
- Versatile: Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, induction and in the oven. Oven safe including under the broiler
- Not Dishwasher Safe. Hand Wash Only
- Care. Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware.
- Maximum temperature. Our products have a superb conductivity, so cooktop knobs or controls cannot be used at their 100% heating power; they need to be used at a 60% capacity. It means on a level of 10, 6.
- Dimensions of pans:
- 1.8-qt Saucepan. Diam: 6.3-in, Ht: 3.5-in;
- 2.6-qt. Saucepan. Diam: 7.1-in, Ht: 3.9-in;
- 3.4-qt Saucepan. Diam: 7.9-in, Ht: 4.3-in;
- 3.2-qt. Sauté pan. Diam: 9.4-in, Ht: 3-in;
- 7.9" Nonstick Fry Pan, Ht: 1.6-in;
- 10.2” Fry Pan, Ht: 1.9-in;
- 3.4qt Splayed Curved Saute pan. Diam: 9.4-in, Ht: 3.2-in;
- 6.2 qt Stew Pan. Diam: 9.4-in, Ht: 5.7-in
Oven safe to 680° F.
Mauviel USA will repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse.
Retinning tin lined cookware is not included in Mauviel’s limited warranty. Since tin is a naturally soft metal retinning is normal maintenance on tin lined cookware. Daily wear and tear is not covered under Mauviel’s warranty
In order to keep your pans in the best condition and under warranty:
Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware.
Each piece is handcrafted in France by Mauviel with a lifetime guarantee (warranty not valid for commercial use). Available in cast stainless steel, cast iron, or bronze handles.
5 ply Construction: High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
1mm-2.6mm Thickness depending on item: even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
Pouring rims on all shapes: eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
Oversized handles: for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots. Fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
Professional diameters and heights: M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.